Basic Overview and Functionalities Of The UV-5RV2+
Basic Overview of the UV-5RV2+ Radio
2. LED flashlight
3. ON/OFF/VOLUME knob
5. Side key 1 / CALL - activates the FM radio, press it again to deactivate.
6. Side key 2 / MONI - turns the flashlight ON/OFF, also to monitor a signal or open squelch
7. PTT key (push-to-talk) - press and hold to transmit ; release to receive.
8. VFO/MR - switches between frequency (VFO) and (MR) channel modes.
9. LED (transmit/receive indicator)
12. A/B Key - changes the frequency display.
- A display: the upper most Frequency/Channel/Name display
- B display: lowermost Frequency/Channel/Name display
13. Band Key - Switches band displays while in frequency model. While in FM mode, the Band key will switch the band of the FM radio from 65 - 75MHz / 76 - 108MHz.